TPS10 Universal TPMS Relearn Tool
Compatible with 99% car brands of the models on the market, built-in steps to enter learning mode, sensor ID information, etc.
TPS10 is an essential tool with a 315MHz or 433 MHz tire pressure monitoring system,of replacement tire pressure sensor, tire pressure alarm to remove or exchange tires.
Compatible with tire pressure activated learning (315Mhz and 433Mhz) sensors of 99% of the models on the market, supporting 293 vehicle brands and more than 3670 models. Built-in steps to enter learning mode, original sensor ID information, etc.
When you need this tire relearn tool?
1. New TPMS sensors installed, letting air out or adding air in to the tire couldn’t make the system recognize new sensors.
2. Do tire rotation, didn’t have a quick and easy way to let ECU relearn new tire information.
3. When tire pressure indicator light ON, after the maintenance performed, the tire pressure needs to be reset to turn off the TPMS light.
4. Low tire pressure or leakage /replacement or installation of tire pressure monitoring equipment / tire replacement, sensor damage, etc. After those problems solved, TPMS needs to be reset.
5. Exchanging the winter tires or Summer tires.