Factory Tested Models：
2006-2020 For almost all GM Series vehicles: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy, GMC, Opel, etc.,
2010: Acadia, Enclave. OUTLOOK, Traverse (VIN R/V), Allure, LaCrosse (VIN G), Antara.Captiva, Terrain, Windstorm, Avalanche. Escalade, etc.,
2011: Acadia, Enclave, Traverse (VIN R/V), Alpheon, Antara. Captiva, Astra, Avalanche. Escalade, Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon (VIN C/K), Aveo, Barina (VIN S/T), etc.,
2012: Acadia, Enclave. Traverse (VIN R/V), Alpheon (2706), Ampera,
Volt (VIN R) (Europe), Antara, Captiva, Astra-J (2857), Avalanche, Escalade, etc.,
2013: Acadia, Enclave, Traverse (VIN R/V) (3206), Alpheon (3094), Ampera, Volt (VIN R) (Europe) (3211), Antara, Captiva (5376555),Insignia (3098), etc.,
Customer Tested Models：
2006-2013: Corvette, Nissan Frontier, Cadillac Escalade, GMC Acadia, GMC Yukon Denali, etc.,
2014-2015: Acadia, Buick Enclave, Buick Encore, Buick Lacrosse, Cadillac ATS, Cadillac CTS, etc.,
2016-2018: Acadia, Buick, Buick Cascada, Cadillac XTS, Chevrolet Express 3500, Chevrolet SS Sedan, etc.,
When do you need this tire relearn tool?
1. New TPMS sensors were installed, letting air out or adding air into the tire couldn’t make the system recognize new sensors.
2. Do tire rotation, didn’t have a quick and easy way to let ECU relearn new tire information.
3. When the tire pressure indicator lights ON, after the maintenance is performed, the tire pressure needs to be reset to turn off the TPMS light.
4. Low tire pressure or leakage /replacement or installation of tire pressure monitoring equipment/tire replacement, sensor damage, etc. After those problems are solved, TPMS needs to be reset.
5. Exchanging the winter tires or summer tires.
How to use the EL-50448 TPMS relearn tool?
1. Set the car in TPMS learning mode. (car horns twice)
2. Starting to relearn process from the left front tire, point antenna on the correct position. Press & hold the power button. Once the speaker chirped, move to the next tire.
3. Follow this order to rest TPMS sensors: Front left, front right, rear right, rear left.
4. After all sensors reset, the car horns twice means TPMS re-learn finished.