When do you need this tire relearn tool?
1. New TPMS sensors were installed, letting air out or adding air into the tire couldn’t make the system recognize new sensors.
2. Do tire rotation, didn’t have a quick and easy way to let ECU relearn new tire information.
3. When the tire pressure indicator lights ON, after the maintenance is performed, the tire pressure needs to be reset to turn off the TPMS light.
4. Low tire pressure or leakage /replacement or installation of tire pressure monitoring equipment/tire replacement, sensor damage, etc. After those problems are solved, TPMS needs to be reset.
5. Exchanging the winter tires or summer tires.
2007-2021 F-150, Mustang, Edge; 2006-2021 Escape, Explorer;
2008-2021 F-250 F-350 F-450 F-550 Super Duty;
2008-2021 Expedition; 2008-2021 Flex;
2008-2021 E-150 E-250 E-350 E-450 Econoline Vans;
2008-2016 Fiesta; 2007-2021 Focus,Fusion;
2008-2021 Crown Victoria; 2011-2021 Transit Connect;
2008-2021 Taurus; 2014-2021 Transit;
2006-2021 Ranger; 2012-2021 C-Max;
2007-2021 Lincoln MKX, MKT; 2008-2021 Lincoln MKZ, MKS, Navigator;
2008-2011 Lincoln Town Car; 2007-2010 Lincoln Mark LT; 2015-2021 Lincoln MKC;
2006-2010 Mercury Mountaineer; 2006-2021 Monterey; 2006-2011 Mercury Mariner;
2007-2011 Mercury Mlian; 2006-2010 Mercury Grand Marquis; and more...
How to set vehicle in TPMS re-learn mode?
1. Make the gear in P position.
2. Ignition switch to OFF, press, and release the brake pedal.
3. Turn the ignition switch from the OFF position to the RUN position 3 times and end at the RUN position.
4. Depress and release the brake pedal.
5. Ignition to OFF position.
6. Ignition goes from OFF position to RUN position 3 times and ends at the RUN position.
7. Horn will ring once and the TPMS indicator flashes, then learning mode has been entered successfully. If equipped, the message center will display the front left (LF) tire.