1. With 1 Year Free Update Online
2. Global Version Without IP Limitation
3. Realtime Remote Diagnosis Function via WiFi
4. Support Commercial Vehicle and Passenger Car Diagnose, Support J2534, CAN FD, DoIP.
5. Full System Vehicle Coverage for U.S., Asian and European Markets Over 110 Brands, Which is Continually Updated
6. Multi-Language Supported: English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, Polish, Dutch, Swedish, Chinese
7. Special Functions Supported: Injector, Reset Brake Bleed, Reset TPMS, Electronic Throttle Relearn, Reset DPF, Reset SAS, Reset Oil, Reset Brake, Reset BMS
8. Support Online Coding and Programming to the Year 2021: for BMW, Mercedes, VW, for Audi, for Seat, for Skoda, for Porsche, for Nissan, for Infiniti, for Subaru. (Can't perform in the United States, Canada, and Spain)
1. Supports for BMW, for V-W, for Audi, for Benz online coding till 2021.
2. Online Programming function has not been authorized in the USA, Canada, and Spain. Other Countries Won't Have This Problem
3. PAD VII Can Support ADAS Calibration, But Clients Need To Buy the ADAS Devices to Make It.
4. After One Year, Software Subscription costs 450USD for One Year, 599USD for Two Years
X-431 PAD VII Features
1. Full system vehicle coverage for U.S., Asian and European markets over 110 brands, which is continually updated
2. Upgrade and expand the X-431 PAD VII with more software and service via the new module 'MALL' as demanded
3. Real-time voltage display helps technician to monitor the voltage condition of the vehicle during the diagnosis
4. Topology mapping gives a visual checking on DTCs and all systems communication status
5. Support automotive communication protocols CAN/CAN FD/DoIP and automotive communication standards J2534/D-PDU/RP1210
6. Auto-detects the communications protocol of the vehicle and assist to check automotive OBDII port pin is damaged or not
7. Intelligent diagnostic enable identify VIN automatically and access the system quickly
8. Guided function for V-W and for AUDI
9. Optional ADAS calibration function increases revenue
10. Advanced coding and programming function (Check: How to activate the coding function in PAD VII)
11. An extended solution to support TPMS service
12. 2.4GHz & 5GHz dual-band communication ensures a quick and stable connection
13. Empower technicians to diagnose light, medium & heavy-duty vehicles with Smarlink C
14. The basic functions include read & clear DTC, remote diagnosis, Bi-directional control, live data graph, wireless software update, etc.
15. Build-in repair information and training video modules help to track and fix issues fast
Accurate ADAS Calibration functions
Accurate ADAS Calibration functions Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) is an electronic component in a vehicle, including various safety functions of the vehicle, such as automatic emergency braking (AEB), lane departure warning (LDW),lane-keeping assist, blind-spot elimination, night vision camera, and Adaptive lighting. (NOTE: Need to be purchased separately)
Support oscillograph, sensor, battery tester, video scope, endoscope, Wi-Fi printer, TSGUN, X-PROG3 Immobilizer, etc.
Smartlink remote diagnosis introduction
SmartLink Remote Diagnostics is a brand new remote diagnostic technology that better links remote assistance demanders with professional technicians through the bridge role of the SmartLink remote diagnostic service open platform. Professional technicians can carry out remote diagnostic operations on PCs (with J2534 driver and OEM software installed) to assist in the completion of remote diagnostics after users use the SmartLink C connector as a J2534 Pass-Thru device and connect it to the Ethernet.