LAUNCH X431 CRP909E Professional OBD2 Scanner EPB SAS SRS Oil Reset All SystemBrand: LAUNCH
LAUNCH X431 CRP909E Car Diagnostic Tablet is the newest revolutionary Android smart solution for 12V passenger cars, light duty, pickup truck diagnosis & maintenance.Covering more than 57 car brands.
Guard your secure payment with SSL.
Handling time with 24 hours.
30 days free return, 3 months exchange, 3 years warranty.
Why do I recommend CRP909E to you?
1. Full 10 OBD2 Mode (Support full engine scan)
2. Battery Test Function(Support to do battery test, shows battery’s voltage with graph, so u could voltage change all the time.)
3. Full System Scan for Multi-brand(Support to scan nearly all systems in your car)
4. 15 Reset Functions(Do reset when u replace another new item in your car and let ur ECU let you replace the broken one.)
5. Auto VIN Diagnosis(Let u use it easier, don’t need to waste time choosing car model, release year, and engine types, one click to diagnosis page.)
6. Multi-language Support(9 languages meet most of the customer’s needs)
7. One-click Update in Tablet(Don’t need to upgrade it via computer, just need to upgrade it on tablet via wifi)
8. Diagnosis Report(Support to one click to make a diagnosis report, u could share it to your email, and print it out if necessary)
CRP909E OBD2 Automotive Scanner 15 Special Functions:
1. Oil Lamp Reset Service Allows you to perform a reset for a new calculation of the Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
2. EPB Electronic Park Brake Reset It is important in the maintenance of the electronic braking system's safety and efficiency.
3. BAT battery service Allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
4. DPF Diesel Particulate Filter Reset Especially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in, and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
5. SAS Steering Angle Sensor Reset Helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
6. TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring System Reset Makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs, and testing sensors.
7. IMMO Key Programming The unique car key programming and read pin code function, is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
8. ABS Bleeding ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion after repairing the ABS pump system.
9. Sunroof Reset The sunroof needs to be reset when the sunroof control unit has a communication problem or changes.
10. Suspension Reset Try to reset the electronic suspension air ride with the massage system close all doors koeo flip through the messages system to go to suspension reset or on-off.
11. Gearbox (Transmission )Reset Procedure Reset Transmission Adaptive Learning DIY. Start the car and drive. Once you perform this procedure the Engine Control Unit (ECU) and Transmission Control Unit (TCU) will work together to learn how you drive by monitoring your driving pattern. After you follow this programming method of the TCU / ECU drive the car.
12. AFS Headlamp Reset 'AFS' means Adaptive Front-lighting System (at night with the Bi-Xenon headlights) it swivels either side, pressing that button means they stay pointing straight ahead and don't turn when you turn the steering wheel.
13. Injector Coding Leaking injectors and some dead injectors can be missed even when an injector is disabled. Other problems with the ignition system and mechanical components also may not show an rpm loss when an injector is turned off.
14. Throttle Adaptation The throttle body is a tube containing a pivoting flat valve (butterfly) that is used to control the amount of air entering an engine. In an electronically fuel-injected car, a throttle position sensor and airflow sensor communicate with the computer, which supplies the corresponding amount of fuel needed at the injectors. It must need re-learning throttle sensor position after clearing or repair.
15. Gear Learning The scan tool monitors certain camshaft position sensors signals to determine if all conditions are met to continue with the procedure for Engine running.