LAUNCH X431 CRP429C OBD2 Code Reader Scanner for 4 System Diagnosis 11 Reset Automotive ToolsBrand: LAUNCH
LAUNCH CRP429C is a professional diagnostic tool for passenger vehicles, with the advantages of wide car model coverage, powerful test functions, accurate test data, and online diagnostics.
Guard your secure payment with SSL.
Handling time with 24 hours.
30 days free return, 3 months exchange, 3 years warranty.
LAUNCH CRP429C is a professional diagnostic tool for passenger vehicles, with the advantages of wide car model coverage, powerful test functions, accurate test data, and online diagnostics. It supports the basic diagnostic functions and 11 common services and reset functions of the four major systems for overseas mainstream models.
LAUNCH CRP429C Supports 4 Systems diagnosis of the Car: ABS, SRS, Engine, and Transmission system
Engine System: The diagnostic tool can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air, and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in the Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
Transmission: It makes great sense in safe driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift. This diagnostic scanner can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing
ABS System: Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what this scanner does for you.
SRS System: SRS, a safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic device can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.
LAUNCH CRP429C Supports hot 11 reset functions:
1. Oil Lamp Reset Service: allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of the Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil
2. EPB service: it is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system's safety and efficiency
3. BAT battery service: allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle
4. DPF service: especially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit
5. SAS service: helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
6. TPMS service: makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
7. IMMO Key Programming: the unique car key programming and read pin code function, it is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob
8. ABS Bleeding: ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion after repair ABS pump system
9. Injector Coding: Leaking injectors and some dead injectors can be missed even when an injector is disabled. Other problems with the ignition system and mechanical components also may not show an rpm loss when an injector is turned off
10. Throttle Adaptation: It must need re-learning throttle sensor position after clearing or repair
11. Gear Learning: The scan tool monitors certain camshaft position sensors signals to determine if all conditions are met to continue with the procedure for Engine running.
LAUNCH CRP429C Battery tester Function - Real-Time Battery Voltage Graphing
Check the battery status in real-time and eliminate the most easily overlooked battery problems.
LAUNCH CRP429C Supports Auto VIN Function - Quick VIN Identification
The CRP429C is an easy-to-use scanner aiming at helping you solve automotive issues quickly and accurately. In addition to manually selecting the vehicle information like year, make, model, and VIN, you can quickly access the system via AutoDetect for VIN acquisition.
Share Report via Wi-Fi & print Report
Rather than taking the additional hassle, with this LAUNCH scanner, you would easily be able to share the diagnostics report to your clients or technicians via Wi-Fi. They would take a look at the full, clear, and accurate diagnostic report, and then understand what would need to be done. No more Googling unreliable fixes that would waste your energy.