Kernel: ARM M0
Working Voltage: 3V
Working Current: 100 A
Sleep Current: less than 2.2 A
Bluetooth Working Frequency: 2.4GHz
Bluetooth Transmitting Power: 0dBm MAX
Response Time: less than 5S
Display Mode: APP mode
Waterproof Grade: IP67
Material Type: ABS + Metal
Connection Way: Bluetooth 4.0 For Mobile Phone
Working Humidity: 95% MAX
Tire Pressure Detection Range: 100-1300kPa
Tire Pressure Detection Accuracy: + 10kPa
Fetal Temperature Detection Accuracy: + 3 C
Working Temperature: -30 C ~ +80 C (external)
Storage Temperature: -30 C ~ +85 C (external)
Battery Capacity: 140mAh (external)
- Real-time monitoring of tire pressure and temperature data in all directions
- Tire leakage alarm, low pressure alarm, high pressure alarm, high temperature alarm.
- TPMS Sensors works through bluetooth 4.0 to mobile phone. Fast and accurate.
- There are 4 internal sensors will be installed, Anti-theft and waterproof (IP67).
- It has KPA, BAR and PSI switch function.
- It has C and F temperature switch function.
-Real-time tire detection to ensure traffic safety.
- Fuel Economy , Less Wear , Tire Burst , APP Display.
- Tire pressure & temperature.
- Simultaneous monitoring.
- Simultaneous display of four wheels.
- Accurate and safe..
- Applicable to all models.
Built In Sensor Installation Steps:
1. Remove the original tyre nozzle.
2. Install tire pressure sensor
3. Tire inflation
4. Cover your mouth.
5. Dynamic balancing machine testing
6. Adjustment and counterweight
External Sensor Installation Steps:
1. Unscrew the tire nozzle cap and install the tire pressure relief ring.
2. Install the external tire pressure sensor on the tire nozzle in sequence.
3. Screw up the sensor and tighten the guard ring with the wrench counterclockwise.
4 x Sensors
1 x Card with App QR Code
1 x Wrench
1 x User Manual
- The above steps require professional installation personnel to install.When the sensor is installed, check to see if there is any air leakage.
- Please install the sensor on the corresponding tire according to the mark.
- Please save the sensor's special installation tools with your car for use when necessary for dismantling and installation.